This redevelopment project is intended to modernize and refresh Table Rock Centre, enhancing a flagship location that supports and advances Niagara Parks Commission’s (NPC) vision and acts as a welcome centre to Niagara Parks while offering a variety of products, services and experiences that appeal to NPC’s broad range of visitors.

The project will renew and differentiate the culinary, retail and attraction experiences within Table Rock Centre, as well as generate a significant rate of return on NPC’s capital re-investment and grow revenues at Table Rock Centre to contribute to Niagara Parks self-sustaining operations.

The Table Rock Centre consists of two buildings connected by an indoor concourse area. The north side of the building, originally constructed in 1926, houses on the main floor a retail store, Welcome Centre, Journey Behind the Falls attraction and additional visitor amenities. The upper level contains the Niagara’s Fury attraction and retail store, a Welcome Centre, Retail Shop, Horseshoe Landing Patio and the Grand Hall viewing area. A new Bistro will be incorporated.

The south building, constructed in 1974, offers quick serve culinary outlets as well as a retail store and visitor amenities. The second-floor houses NPC’s full-service restaurant, Elements on the Falls which overlooks the Horseshoe Falls and the upper Niagara River.


Niagara Falls, Ontario




120,000 ft²






David Lasker


Dining on the Edge: Table Rock
Canadian Interiors

New Destination Restaurant Opens in Niagara Falls
Food Service & Hospitality Magazine