The Legends on the Niagara Golf Clubhouse is a five star golf facility for Niagara Parks Commission, representing the cornerstone for golf in Niagara and beyond.

The clubhouse is situated on a man-made lake on the historic site of the War of 1812 – Battle of Chippawa, which occurred on July 5th, 1814. This facility was built to enhance tourism to the Niagara Golf Trail.

Legends on the Niagara features two 18 hole courses – “The Battlefield” by Doug Carrick and “Usher’s Creek” by Thomas McBroom. Usher’s Creek was the site of a pivotal battle on July 15th, 1814 where American forces won their first battle against the British in the war of 1812.

Because it is part of the holdings of the Niagara Parks Commission, the designers wanted a park-like pavilion. +VG drew on the historic and local themes of historic forts, local buildings and parks pavilions, as well as the escarpment itself to develop the architectural concept. The facility offers lockers, casual Bar/Bistro and fully equipped pro shop, and also includes banquet facilities for up to 300 in tournaments, and underground cart storage.


Niagara Falls, Ontario




35,000 ft²


New Construction