Hamilton Golf and Country Club retained +VG to design a comprehensive master plan and renovation of the existing historic clubhouse.

The original clubhouse was constructed circa 1924 and retained much of its original fabric. The project involved the redevelopment of the building to provide contemporary member and event space, including newly configured locker rooms for men and women, new kitchen facilities, new lounge and member restaurant areas, as well as a new addition to accommodate large member and external events (capacity for 210).

LOCATION

Hamilton, Ontario

CLIENT

Hamilton Golf & Country Club

COMPLETED

2008

SIZE

48,000 ft²

SERVICES

Master Plan, Renovation & Addition